Forget me not
My favorite thing about Forget-Me-Nots is that they change color depending on the acidity of the soil so you can get pink or purple ones growing right next to the blue ones.
These are my favourite flowers.
Forget-me-nots also change colour after they become pollinated. It’s a sign to the insects to keep moving, and not to waste time there.
So a blue forget-me-not, once it’s been pollinated, may change to a pale pink to a white colour; which is another reason for such stark colour variations in small areas.
The more you know!
"As long as humans are not virtuous beings, desire will always win over the fear of punishment. What’s necessary is not punishment, but to deal with that desire."
The postcards that come with the Kamiaso game…
Also known as the “much give. such sass.” giveaway
- Reblogs and Likes both count. You can do multiple reblogs, just don’t spam your followers
- Since this is a thank you to followers, you need to be following me
- Have your ask box open and be willing to give out your mailing address. In the case you’re under 18 be sure your guardians are okay with a strange girl on the internet mailing you things. Not that they really need to worry, but yeah, just ask, okay?
There will be 3 winners selected out of a random draw. They will all receive:
- 2 Pikuriru trading straps
- Their choice of character song CD or duet CD (ED and OP CDs also ok)
- Sailor charm
- One plushie, either chibi or Tachibanana of their choice
GIVEAWAY ENDS MARCH 19TH (AKA 4TH DUET CD RELEASE DATE)
Prizes will be shipped out closer to April, when plushies have been sewn and CDs arrive
*I am willing to ship worldwide, provided shipping costs to you don’t go over $40 CAD. If you’re worried you might fall into that category you can check mailing prices on the canadapost website
Just a friendly reminder that this little thing ends on the 19th (likely around 11am PST will be when I draw), so if you want to get a rereblog in by then go for it!